Recently, SmartWatt Energy opened its new office in Pueblo, CO dedicated to servicing the Black Hills Energy Small/Medium Business Direct Install Program. With this program, SmartWatt's mission is to assist targeted businesses in the greater Pueblo region to save energy through the design and installation of energy efficient lighting upgrades.
The Energy Sales Auditor will be primarily responsible for the sales, audit and design of lighting efficiency upgrades for Small Businesses in a defined geographic region.
· Auditing and designing lighting efficiency upgrades. Data-entry of information in the format and software provided by the Company.
· Presenting and selling proposals to interested prospects for the installation of recommended improvements.
· The generation of leads and proposals for eligible customers who can take advantage of lucrative incentives for installing lighting efficiency upgrades in their small business facilities.
· Achieving goals on a Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual basis in terms of projects sold, energy saved, and revenue achieved.
· Work with Inside Marketing and Administration to ensure that Direct Marketing efforts are being coordinated properly.
· Work with Construction Manager(s), Procurement and administration to ensure that customer expectations are being met.
· Conduct outreach and education to targeted customers and schedule energy efficiency audits
· Sign- up and Audit multiple businesses per day
· Determine qualifying measures and techniques and evaluate successful measure implementation
· Identify energy saving measures
· Tabulate and input audit findings in spreadsheets
· Explain audit results to customers and effectively sell a project
· Timely reporting of weekly activities and audit results
· B.S. or A.S. Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
· Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook are required
· 1 to 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing or related field preferred
· Past experience and an up-to-date knowledge of best practices as they relate to energy efficient lighting preferred
· Experience in Energy Conservation projects is preferred
· Experience with social networking is preferred