We are looking for two experienced and talented Sales & Business Development Representatives to join our fast-paced, dynamic sports-related manufacturing team! We are Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel, based in San Marcos.
The Sales & Business Development Representative identifies, prioritizes and reaches out to new business categories, partners and opportunities. Primary responsibilities include development, execution and evaluation of web technologies to increase product sales and visibility on new and current e-commerce dealer’s websites and in traditional brick-and-mortar businesses. In addition, this position will act as an advocate for customer’s needs and communicates regularly with dealers and distributors to ensure that the company’s products are sold and appropriately placed on their websites and in store fronts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform cold calls and seek new business opportunities with e-commerce sites and traditional retailers
- Builds and maintains strong business relationships with dealers and distributors
- Documents all customer contact and information on internal database
- Ensure company’s products are placed appropriately on client’s websites and in traditional establishments
- Creates and analyzes reports and makes e-commerce and sales recommendations based on findings
- Provides recommendations on best practices to include suggestions on new and innovate ways to grow business by utilizing existing or new web technologies
- Promote and represent company’s products and services at tradeshows and conferences
- Tracks department metrics and utilize results to influence business decisions
- Other duties as required
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/sales or equivalent combination of education and experience highly preferred
- 1+ years experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- 2+ years experience with e-commerce sales and marketing
- 2+ years experience with business development and relationship building
- Strong analytical, customer service, influencing, interpersonal, negotiating, problem-solving, prioritization and sales skills required
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships in-person, on the phone, via email and by any other means available
- Intermediate MS Office skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Basic MS Access skills preferred
- Proven sales background with experience utilizing metrics to track results
- Ability to travel (domestic) up to 25% of the time
Please send us a resume and cover letter to include the following information:
1. Recent salary history and current salary requirements.
2. Why you are interested in this role?
3. Why you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this role?
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply for this position. We will contact only those most qualified. Thank you.
Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies or phone calls please.