The Sherwin-Williams Company, America’s #1 paint and coatings company is now hiring a part-time Sales Coordinator for Lowell, MA Product Finishes facility.
In this position you will perform the following duties:
- Assist customers by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Handle customer inquiries via the telephone by providing accurate information regarding products and product applications and process telephone orders accordingly.
- Act as liaison between customer, sales rep and store staff.
- Ensure sales transactions are completed accurately
- Document and refer potential wholesale leads to manager and/or sales rep.
- Follow pricing guidelines when quoting customers.
- Ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are met.
- Establish and maintain accurate customer work order files and formulas.
- Record information on appropriate forms for proper completion of orders and requests.
Sherwin-Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Ability to work all scheduled hours as needed.
- Competent working knowledge of computer applications.
- Past experience in customer service, accounts payable, accounts receivable preferred.
- All job offers contingent on satisfactory background investigation and physical examination
Indeed - 21 months ago
No matter how you coat it, Sherwin-Williams is one of the largest paint manufacturers in the US and worldwide (along with Akzo-Nobel, PPG...