About the Job
At National Debt Relief, you will be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your commitment and contributions. You will have the opportunity to work with other talented people who share your passion for delivering excellent service to our clients. If you believe you are talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares then a career with National Debt Relief may be a perfect fit for you.
Sales - Credit Advocate
National Debt Relief is seeking an outstanding individual to join our debt relief team as a Certified Credit Advocate. Our specialists are high-energy, self-motivated, agile, and determined to help people nationwide. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. We're looking for dynamic professionals with strong interpersonal, organizational and follow up skills. We value candidates with previous sales experience and knowledge. We're looking to hire IMMEDIATELY!
What we offer:
- National Debt Relief is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive wages, which includes a base salary, commission per closed deal, and bonuses per job performance
- Training and guidance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Pre-tax Transit Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Team of smart and supportive colleagues
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pass a four day assessment and training seminar
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline through consultative selling
- Prospect new business through hot leads and close new accounts (NO COLD CALLING)
- Drive revenue growth by enrolling individuals into one of our debt settlement programs
Competitive salary plus commissions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written
- A stellar work ethic and history of being a self-starter
- Desire to contribute immediately to a high-performing, team-oriented environment
- Superior customer focus and attention to detail
- High energy, articulate, passionate, and motivated to be #1
- IAPDA certification required in first year
Who we are:
National Debt Relief is one of the country's largest and most reputable debt settlement companies. We are made up of energetic, smart & compassionate individuals who are passionate about helping thousands of Americans with debt relief. Most importantly we're all about helping our customers through a tough financial time in their lives with education and individual customer service.
We are dedicated to helping individuals and families rid their lives of burdensome debt. We specialize in debt settlement and have negotiated settlements for thousands of creditor and collection accounts. We provide our clients with both our expertise and our proven results. This means helping consumers in their time of hardship to get out of debt with the least possible cost. It can also mean conducting financial consultations, educating the consumer and recommending the appropriate solution. Our core services offer debt settlement as an alternative to bankruptcy, credit counseling, and debt consolidation. We become your number one advocate group to help you re-establish financial stability as quickly as possible.
To apply please send a resume and a cover letter. To find out more about us check out our website at http://www.nationaldebtrelief.com/