KnowledgeTree seeks Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our growing sales team.
Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous sales experience or a high degree of interest in sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. We want to talk to you.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 60 and 80 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with an assigned Sales Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
You must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
You should have:
An Associates or Bachelors degree in a business-related program
For someone who can hit on 100% of the points above we offer:
You will receive thorough training to kick start your career.
This position offers a base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
- Great salary + commission, paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, FSA and 401(k) plans
- Other great benefits, including organic snacks, craft beers, and cool downtown office location!
At KnowledgeTree, we help customer-facing teams use and improve their best content. Sales people instantly find content that closes deals. Managers identify what collateral works best – and where gaps are. And marketing improves content to drive more sales.
Network World called KnowledgeTree one of the 10 SaaS companies to watch; Software AG, Alcatel, Genesys, Fuji Chemical, and 500 other global companies use KnowledgeTree to unlock the value of their collateral.
We are a growing, agile team with strong opinions. We are creating a culture focused on building great software, and are passionate about a shared set of values: being smart, focused, analytical, transparent, humble, and highly effective.
We are headquartered in leafy, culture-rich, Raleigh, NC. Raleigh has received a litany of Best Places to Live awards from the likes of Forbes, CNN, 24/7 Wall Street, Yahoo Finance, and many others. KnowledgeTree is funded by River Cities Capital Funds, Core Capital, Hasso Plattner Ventures, and Hatteras Funds.