Sales Engineer
Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation - Indianapolis, IN

This job posting is no longer available on Indeed. Find similar jobs: Sales Engineer jobs - Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corporation jobs

Sales Engineer

The incumbent will be working as sales engineer in the Indiana, Indianapolics area of the United States. The position covers the state of Indiana.

(Tasks listed are intended to be descriptive and not restrictive. An employee in this position may perform any of the tasks listed; however other duties may be assigned.)

Specific Job Responsibilities:

  • Responsible for establishing and meeting monthly and yearly sales goals within account base;
  • Responsible for generating new business with established products and working with development engineers on new products; coordinate price quotations for customers;
  • Daily sales account activity, including order tracking, scheduling, logistics planning, complaint resolution, and related administrative matters; contract negotiation;
  • Close interaction with Regional Sales Manager.
  • Other duties as assigned.

Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:

  • High school diploma required; BS/BA preferred: Engineering degree desirable
  • 3-5 yrs. recent cutting tool sales experience preferred;
  • Ability to work well with other people, both externally and internally;
  • Computer skills: proficient with Outlook & MS Office ;
  • Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen;
  • Valid driver’s license;

Supervision:

This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.

Tools and Equipment:

Laptop Computer, Printer, Fax machine and copy machines; Computer software including MS Office, email, scanner, SAP, Adobe software, and telephone.

Work Environment:

  • Work is performed primarily at customers locations (90%); remaining 10% in office.
  • Work is performed Monday through Friday generally from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm or as needed to meet customers’ requirements.
  • Position is considered salaried / exempt.
  • Ability to travel up to 60%.
  • Must be able to effectively communicate by oral speech, writing, and hearing in person and/or by phone in a businesslike, professional manner.
  • Much of work is performed around industrial machinery – good safety practices are required (safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection, and an awareness of your surroundings).

Company Overview
Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation. Our company is a leading manufacturer of high tech ceramic which is used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial applications, and semiconductor processing. We have an excellent benefit package which includes Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, pension and 401K with company match.

For more information, visit us at www.kyocera.com.

* We are not interested in consulting services and this position will be filled with a full time, regular employee. Please do not respond to this posting with recruitment services or consultancy offers.

Kyocera values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities, women, and veterans to apply.
KICC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER


Indeed - 9 months ago - save job - block
Recommended Jobs
Industry Segment Sales Engineer
Festo Corporation - Indianapolis, IN
Festo Corporation - 3 days ago

Commercial Sales Engineer
UTC Building & Industrial Systems - Indianapolis, IN
United Technologies - 11 days ago

Inside Sales Engineer
Endress+Hauser USA - Indianapolis, IN
Endress+Hauser USA - 16 days ago
About this company
2 reviews