Mariner Finance is currently seeking a Full-Time Sales Finance Underwriter.
- Processing, reviewing, and decisioning sales finance applications.
- Underwriting credit applications according to Mariner Finance lending policy for retail merchants seeking financing for their customers.
- Extending credit to retail merchants for their customers through a variety of lending programs.
- Approving exceptions to policy as authorized by Manager based on the nature of the exception, customer needs, and additional related factors.
- Resolving service and policy related situations for customers with exceptional timeliness, accuracy and professional courtesy.
- Reviewing approved applications for possible up selling, denied loans for possible counteroffer, and funded loans for completeness of documentation.
- Ensuring the retention of existing accounts, placing sales calls to increase retail clients.
- Managing a high volume of inbound client phone calls.
- Placing outbound phone calls to inform merchants of decisions and/or further approval stipulations.
- Must have 3+ years of related financial/sales experience in the financial services industry.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends over a 4-day work week flex schedule
- Excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to create detailed reports with minimal error using PC software.
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Read more about us at www.marinerfinance.com!
Mariner Finance is a leading lending company founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry. Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships.
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.