Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual & monthly sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supports national sales staff and management by coordinating reports for daily/ weekly/ monthly meetings
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Staffing
Requirements: 5 year proven track record in sales; ability to manage territory
Image Skincare is a professional skincare company dedicated to the best support and education in the industry.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard