An Internet Sales Associate duties will include receiving telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and cancellations. This is a sales position with an emphasis on achieving sales and maintaining rapport with customers to provide the best possible service. This position is also responsible for ensuring orders are completed and collecting payment and shipping information from customers to assure timely and accurate closing of transactions.
Desired Skills & Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- High school diploma plus minimum of one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interests, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram or schedule form.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills as well as excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Previous background should include knowledge of parts and nomenclature as well as demonstrated ability to deal with customers
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet software, Database software
- Take action to resolve irregular order or payment discrepancies with or without supervisor assistance.
- Use company computer and inventory system to retrieve and update customer information and stock status information.
- Communicate with customers by email, phone, fax and mail to resolve issues to assure complete transactions as well as to provide service and answer questions.
- Maintain telephone log and follow company telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to type and have proficiency with standard company office systems.
- Build new clientele and customer relationships through cold calling.
- Any other related duties as may be required by supervisor.
ScreenTek specializes exclusively in the sale of LCD screens for laptop screen replacement. Established in June of 2001, ScreenTek is the industry leader in laptop LCD screen replacement. Services include extensive product knowledge, international and hard-to-find screen sourcing, a wide-ranging LCD screen manufacturer line-up, extensive warranty and same-day shipping for most laptop screens. ScreenTek is your laptop replacement screen solution.
ScreenTek's mission is to be the most competitively-priced, customer service-oriented and extensively-stocked LCD screen supplier for laptop and industrial uses. We have the most comprehensive LCD screen inventory from multiple screen manufacturers to meet your short- and long-term needs. We focus on strong customer relationships, expedited shipping and feature a multi-lingual staff.
We offer paid health, vision, and dental insurance, vacation time, 401(k) and bonus opportunities.
Visit us at:
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard