InfoSec Institute is the premier provider of information security instructor led training. Founded and managed by leading experts in the field of information security, our customers include the federal government, military and Fortune 500 companies. InfoSec has provided training in the last 12 months to the CIA, FBI, NSA, Sandia National Labs, Microsoft, JP Morgan-Chase, Amgen, Intel and many others top organizations. InfoSec Institute is a stable, profitable business located in Chicago, IL. InfoSec Institute was named a Top 20 IT Training company in 2012 and 2011, the only security focused training company to win two years in a row.
$70,000-$130,000, plus BC/BS Health Insurance.
Develop new accounts and cultivate existing accounts on an inside sales basis. Utilize our CRM to drive sales via webinar, email and telephone.
- Call on 10-20 leads per day, leads are specifically looking for training
- Make contact with leads within 24-48 hours. Can take up to 20 calls per lead. Identify needs of potential customer. Present training options in a professional manner. Develop rapport with customer.
- Follow up in a timely manner with all contacted leads, present creative options to leads to ensure sale is made in competitive environment.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Senior Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Developing a deep knowledge of over 60 information security training services and products offered by InfoSec Institute and Intense School
- Developing a strong understanding of the training sales cycle, and understanding the motivations, buying habits, and hot button issues for information security professionals.
- Developing the ability to quote custom solutions for enterprise training contracts that are attractive and cost effective
- Staying abreast of trends in the information security space and developing a conversational knowledge of the information security industry
- Responding to a predefined number of hot leads per day
- Determining a proper sales approach, follow-up strategy, and closing strategy for each lead
- Making full use of a CRM system to organize sales activities, including automated emails, sales forecasting, lead tracking and managing a personal schedule and daily activities.
- Following up with leads in a timely and efficient manner that is most productive
- Working creatively with leads to overcome sales objections as they related to either personal, organizational or macroeconomic issues.
- Working with other members of the sales team on team sells, and long term contracts when appropriate
- Raising awareness of various InfoSec Institute offerings to members of the information technology industry
- Providing feedback on customer service issues and product development suggestions to management.
- Able to type 40-50 wpm.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office products.
- Must have experience with contact management software (Goldmine, Salesforce, ACT, etc.).
- Be assertive AND professional with all potential, current and future customers.
- Able to develop rapport with customers via the phone.
- Able to apply selling strategies to close sales in a competitive enviornment.
- Able to work 45-60 hours per week as work warrants.
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to develop enough knowledge of products to have "conversational understanding" of offerings when working with leads.
How to Apply:
Visit the following site and apply here: http://infosec.theresumator.com/apply/j2iGAk/Sales-Professional.html
Indeed - 21 months ago
InfoSec Institute is the premier provider of information security instructor led training. Founded and managed by leading experts in the...