Bilfinger Water Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bilfinger SE, is an international provider of fluid treatment and filtration equipment for the municipal and industrial process markets. We are currently looking for a Sales Representative. To be based in the Midwest area.
This is a field sales position that performs the essential role of implementing our strategic market plans. The Sales Representative is part of the General Industry (Food & Beverage) market team. Will be responsible for customer development in the corn wet milling, sugar, malting and bio fuels and general food industries, to develop sales growth within the food & market segment. Within the market team, this position is the primary sales person for customers in the territory, and thus is accountable for our relationship with these customers. Since the Sales Representative is the “front line” representative in the territory, this position is a critical link in our continued growth and success. Responsibilities include expanding our sales presence in the territory by managing our current key customer base, developing target accounts, and uncovering opportunities with new customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell products and services to established and new customers
- Manage and expand relationships with key customers
- Identify and develop target customers (prospective key customers)
- Seek out and identify new opportunities for our products
- Make technical presentations on products and applications
- Respond and follow up on customer inquiries and complaints
- Conduct sales and technical training
- Work with customers in the development of project specifications
- Assist Inside Sales in the assemblage of quotations
- Provide input into pricing strategies and tactics
- Understand and define customer needs – get to know their business
- Identify and track customer preferences, business direction, and market position
- Develop and implement solutions to customer problems
- Help customer improve their bottom line
- Provide training to customer sales force
- Conduct voice-of-the-customer (VOC) interviews
- Provide feedback on market trends, directional shifts, and significant events
- Input intelligence on activities and strategies of competitors
- Provide input on new market segments to pursue
- Assist in carrying out market plans for team
- Interact with Customer Service, Inside Sales, Engineering, and Operations
- MSOffice Computer Knowledge, including Outlook
- Ability to train others
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Proven track record for identifying priorities to meet target deadlines
- Prior technical training experience
- Prior sales experience – 10 years in a manufacturing environment
- 4 Year college degree in a business or technical discipline or equivalent sales experience in similar environment
- Ability to travel 50%
Bilfinger offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. Please check out our website at www.johnsonscreens.com.
If interested, please go to www.weatherford.com
Careers/External Applicants/under Job Opening ID: 27190.
If you have difficulty applying on line, please click "Apply" to submit your resume.