If you are looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to be a part of a growing, energetic and competitive team, then this may be the right place for you to pursue your sales career with growith potential! You will enjoy the highest commissions in the industry coupled with flexible hours and professional training and development.
As a Wireless Sales Representative , you will greet customers in our stores, ascertain what each individual needs and make recommendations based on their specifications.
Additional responsibilities for the Wireless Sales Representative include:
- Developing new personal and business accounts
- Providing information about our wireless phone and internet services
- Monitoring the competition
- Recommending changes in products and services to existing customers
- Resolving customer complaints
- Maintaining professional and technological knowledge of cutting edge technology
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process payments
As a Wireless Sales Representative, you must value integrity, personal responsibility and possess a goal-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit. You must also have effective verbal and interpersonal communication skills and strong negotiating abilities.
Additional requirements of the Wireless Sales Representative include:
- 1 year of direct sales or relevant experience preferred but not required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Technical aptitude and being computer literate