Bakken Staffing is looking for a Business Development Specialist in the Fargo/Moorehead area. This person would be responsible for developing our outside sales client base. They would be required to communicate that client base to the internal teams.
- 2 years of selling experience
- Posses good organizational and written skills
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Posses a valid driver’s license free from repetitive violations
- Make 20 to 25 calls a day.
- Set 3 new customer meetings each day with qualified decision makers.
- Close at least four new accounts a week (a new account is active when workers have been sent out and paid)
- Communicate with the branch staff daily for any sale leads.
- Complete sales reports and sales boards on a daily basis.
- Combine sales reports and sale boards and send Branch Manager, Area Manager or Area Vice president daily.
- Review all sales goals with the Branch Manager on a weekly basis.
- Follow up on all leads presented on a daily basis.
- Travel through the community daily to provide information to perspective customers.
Pay is DOE - Salaried
Benefits included: Health, dental, vision, vacation, holiday, stock options
Hours: minimum of 40 hours a week; must have open availability (mornings, days, evenings & weekends); must be available all hours within a 24 hour period
Indeed - 20 months ago
Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, light...