SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is an executive sales management position responsible for the oversight of approximately 12 sales directors responsible for generating net new revenues through the sale of accounts receivable management services to Colleges and Universities within the United States. Extensive overnight travel is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Specifically, responsibilities associated with this job opportunity will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve a new Client team quota of new College and University Clients.
- Achieve a placement quota of incremental net new business from new and existing Clients.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual revenue budget performance objectives.
- Teach, mentor, and lead a group of dynamic sales professionals.
- Enthusiastically participate in all sales training and professional development opportunities.
- Actively participate in strategic and tactical sales planning.
- Actively participate in the development of compensation planning.
- P&L Management.
- Attend and participate in all sales team meetings.
- Attend and work at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Develop and maintain prospect files, follow-up systems and sales contract agreements in accordance with Company procedure.
- Submit sales administrative requirements to management on a regular basis.
- Know and follow Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
KEY SKILLS, ABILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the responsibilities listed above successfully:
- Minimum 3-5 years of proven success in consultative selling.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales management.
- Experience selling into college and university markets preferred.
- Possess the ability to travel in excess of 50%.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Excellent Writing & Communications Skills.
- High Energy & Self-starter.
- Highly Self Motivated.
- Problem solver.
- Proven time management and goal setting skills.
- Proven territory management skills.
- Excellent listening, communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficient in MS Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com CRM software.
- Obtain and maintain government Security Clearance.
- No conflicts of interest with ConServe or its Clients.
Excellent performance-based compensation packages (salary + bonus) commensurate with experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, walk, talk and hear. While performing these duties the employee is frequently required to fly on an airplane and drive a car/vehicle.
ConServe is dedicated to satisfying the needs of clients while improving the human condition, fostering the development of successful, long-term relationships with clients, employees, vendors and the community as a whole.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not a contractual or binding document; it is provided as a guide to the types of duties required to be undertaken. Duties may vary from time to time and this description is subject to review. Modifications will be made as needed to support changes in the business climate and requirements.
LOCATION OF POSITION
Would consider any location in the USA
To apply, please visit our website, www.conserve-arm.com, and click on the “ConServe Careers” tab. Then select the position of interest.