MW Partners is currently looking for Senior Salesforce Developer with experience with Visualforce and APEX. This is a 6-9 month contract with potential for full-time hire. This position requires experience with migrating an existing Java platform to Force.com
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain current and new Force.com applications.
- Provide detailed functional and technical analysis based on application design specifications provided by business analysts as well as interviews with end-users.
- Experience working with the various Force.com programming and design components including; Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOAP
- Experience in SFDC integrations with 3rd party vendors and free API's using apex web services
- Installation and configuration with salesforce.com AppExchange products
- Experience with SOQL, database knowledge, data analysis, data loader, MS Access and data cleansing methodologies
- Experience with using Agile development methodologies
- Prefer Salesforce.com 401 certified or advanced developer 501.
- Software development fundamentals such as: knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design, and design patterns
The ideal candidate will have a solid hands on develop experience with Salesforce/Force.com and overall solid knowledge with migrating application to the clouds.
No Third party candidates. Local candidates preferred.
Indeed - 2 years ago