************ALSO Transport Driver (Williston, ND)************
Thomas Petroleum Co. is also looking for reliable, hard working Transport Drivers available to work at our Williston, ND Terminal. Applicants must have a Class A, CDL license with Hazmat, tankers, doubles and triples endorsements. Liquid experience is required, cold weather driving experience is required, fuel experience is preferred. 4 Weeks on, 1 week off. Overtime over 40 hours and weekly pay. Affordable company housing is available. ** FOR NORTH DAKOTA ONLY - Call (801) 397-8322 **
- 2 + years experience of hauling bulk liquids is strongly preferred.
- Must have a current CDL license with x endorsement (Tanker & HazMat certification)
- Has clean driving record for the last 2 years.
- Experienced commercial driver with Class A CDL (preferred) and TX Endorsements
- Must be 21 years of age in accordance with Section 391.11(b)(1) of FMCR
- Schedule must be flexible. May be asked to report to work early, stay late and/or work on
- Work day may range between 10 to 14 hours a day.
- Work week may not exceed 70 hours
- Some overnight or out of town travel may be required.
- Basic math and vocabulary - reading and writing
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal tactfully with others.
- Familiar with DOT Regulations
- Experience in a team-oriented work groups.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, responsibilities, strategies, demands and timelines.
- Strong personal and customer service skills. Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task, manage time, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Founded in 1980, Thomas Petroleum, LLC has become a leading supplier of quality and competitively priced petroleum products, chemicals and...