SAT Preparation Critical Reading & Writing Instructor – (Part Time)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Part-Time SAT Instructor, you would be responsible for teaching students information concerning the Writing & Critical Reading sections of the SAT.
- Answering students’ questions.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Teach at our campus and/or travel to the high schools our organization serves.
- The ideal candidate for the Part-Time SAT Instructor position has strong critical reading & writing skills and high SAT test scores. In addition, the individual must have experience and teaching the Critical Reading and Writing sections on the SAT.
- The ideal candidate has helped students’ achieve significant gains in their scores on the SAT.
- The ideal candidate is articulate, collaborative, flexible, creative, and has the ability to keep students engaged.
- This individual is required to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
Microsoft Word skills are required.
Indeed - 20 months ago
The MLI SAT Preparation Program is designed to provide instruction and develop effective strategies needed for students...