SAT Preparation Mathematics Instructor – (Part Time)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Part-Time SAT Instructor, you would be responsible for teaching students information concerning the Mathematics section of the SAT.
- Answering students’ questions.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Teach at our campus and/or travel to the high schools our organization serves.
- The ideal candidate for the Part-Time SAT Mathematics Instructor position has strong skills related to mathematics and high SAT test scores. In addition, the individual must have experience and teaching the Mathematics section of the SAT.
- The ideal candidate has helped students’ achieve significant gains in their scores on the SAT.
- The ideal candidate is articulate, collaborative, flexible, creative, and has the ability to keep students engaged.
- This individual is required to work independently and collaboratively as a team member.
Microsoft Word skills are required.