SDET/ Dev Ops Test Engineer - Enterprise or Cloud Services- Long term contract to perm
Our client based in Mountain View is looking for an SDET /Dev Ops Test Engineer who has been responsible for testing and has a background in services in the Cloud or Enterprise services .
In this server centric role you will work with team designing and building an end-to-end premium media service, the next wave of experiences of Cloud Video/TV Vertical Platform.
If you have this background and have a passion for TV and audio/video media, this role is for you.
The position demands strong analytical and disciplined engineering skills, as well as a firm background in the test discipline. Excellent collaboration and communication skills are important.
- You will be part of a team that architects, designs and builds an end-to-end premium media service, the next wave of experiences for the Cloud Video/TV Vertical Platform.
- Work with a team of other software developers and testers working on our TV solutions, systems and services in the Cloud, to test our SaaS solutions for TV.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of test plans, develop automated tests, and participate in code design meetings and reviews.
o Conduct testing in the Cloud
o Execute test cases on existing framework
o Conduct UI testing/ running automated testing
o Conduct functional testing written in C#
o Conduct coding in Java, Java Script, C#, and Selenium
o Troubleshoot on a service- diagnose and understand problems: run, manage and monitor
test cases to effectively diagnose problems and maintain high service levels
- Server and Services background: Experience and solid understanding of Cloud or Enterprise services
- Experience with server – system as a service in the Cloud. Understanding and pertinent diagnosis skills for large enterprise services problems
- Cloud development experience and an understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) using cloud platforms such as Windows Azure or AWS
- 3+ years white box test experience spanning multiple ship cycles
- Strong analytical and disciplined engineering skills –ability to diagnose and understand problems: run, manage and monitor test cases to effectively diagnose problems
- Strong experience with Agile and Cloud development
- Experience in UI testing/ running automated testing
- Experience in functional testing written in C#
- Solid coding skills including Selenium, Java, Java Script and C#
- Experience with test automation frameworks and white box testing techniques
- Knowledge of test and tool development methodology
- Passion about and high quality features and end-to-end scenarios
- Proactive communicator
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Indeed - 9 months ago
Your Staffing & Program Delivery Partner
Amplify Solutions Inc. provides technology and business consulting and...