Ridgeview Construction is an award-winning custom home builder committed to leading the way in responsible home building. Ridgeview’s culture is focused on sustainability and being an engaged corporate citizen. Our success is based on our belief that when we support our employees to continually grow their skills and engage them in improving our building processes, we as a team can deliver better dream homes to our customers. We are all passionate about what we do.
Due to our success and continued growth we are looking for a seasoned construction project manager who is ready to grow with us. We are looking for somebody who can be responsible for client satisfaction, project management, estimating and employee development. The person in this role needs to be able to leave the traditional way of working behind and try new methods to improve our client experience and our product. If customer service, strategic thinking, ability to manage multiple construction projects and coaching are your four core skills, than you would be a great fit for our team.
The Project Manager will become part of our core management team and will report directly to the Owner. The Project Manager will coordinate with the Sales staff, Office Manager and Site Supervisors. The person in this role will manage our team of carpenters, subcontractors and suppliers and has the primary responsibility for customer satisfaction through the building process and the end product. You are a coach to our employees and a guide for our clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and direct all new construction, renovations and remodeling projects including directing and supervising workers and determining labor, supplies and materials, while applying our green building strategies;
- Create, work with and explain processes, plans and time schedules to clients, contractors, and employees to produce a smooth and efficient operation;
- Implement and deliver coaching and training on environmentally responsible building topics and construction methods and procedures to grow employee skills and knowledge;
- Inspect projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations, building and safety codes, or other regulations in order to obtain and maintain all necessary permits and licenses;
- Select, contract, and oversee subcontractors and suppliers who deliver materials and or complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing;
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods;
- Engage with subcontractors and suppliers as partners to obtain the best possible pricing and timelines for our projects;
- Accurately estimate and price incoming bid work to assist Sales in obtaining jobs;
- Develop and implement quality control and process improvement programs including programs that are focused on resolving and preventing damage, accidents and delays at the construction sites;
- Proven experience in providing excellent customer service consistently;
- Must have at least 3 years experience with independently managing multi-site residential construction projects;
- Must be able to and have experience in influencing people and processes in order to secure on time delivery of our construction projects;
- Must have experience in selecting and managing subcontractors to secure on time delivery within budget;
- At least 3 years experience in managing and coaching employees in a constructive way;
- Experienced in developing and implementing process improvement programs;
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation;
- Excellent social skills and a comfortable communication expert;
- Excellent Time management & Project management skills;
- Possesses a high moral ethic and integrity;
- A bachelor’s degree is required; Qualifications in green building methods strongly preferred;
- At least a total experience of 10 years in construction;
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the abbreviated version of the general nature and level of work being performed by a person assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that a person in this role may be expected to perform.
Every applicant will be required to fill out an application on our website www.greenbuildernh.com
Resumes submitted through other channels will not be considered;
No agencies at this time; No relocation and or sponsorship provided for this position.