Our client in Saratoga Springs, NY is in need of an IT Sales Executive.
The Senior Account Executive will engage in prospecting, qualifying, disqualifying and presenting solutions to prospects focused in Associations with the occasional other opportunities that have a need for email marketing services. This usually consists of uncovering needs with Executive Directors, Membership Coordinators, Member and IT Services, Marketing & Communications, and Marketing and IT Managers.
Senior Account Executive must also be a team player and not have the "used car salesmen" method of selling or personality type. We want candidates who are smart and come from a technical/software company is a plus. We want hunters and go-getters but someone who is challenged by the game of making a sale not necessary out to think of him/herself and only wants to make money.
Senior Account Executive Core Responsibilities:
- Develop a prospecting/sales plan that will result in achieving sales goals and the development of a targeted pipeline for projecting annual growth.
- Prospect for email marketing solution opportunities within the Association industry
- Perform cold/warm calls to prospective clients and set discovery appointments.
- Pre-qualify prospects according to sales plan, budget, and decision-making process.
- Present products and services to qualified clients through product demonstrations.
- Manage the sales process from prospecting through close, with a clear understanding of where they are in the process and a clear next step.
- Present at Tradeshows and conferences and must represent our client professionally and effectively.
- Build, maintain, and document all sales activities in Salesforce CRM software and daily/weekly “cookbook” of activities, pipeline; forecast.
- Participate in educational meetings on product development, updates, and offerings.
- Work with management team to improve sales presentation and product demonstrations.
- Consistently meets productivity metrics mutually agreed upon with management team.
- Must be able to travel locally, domestically and abroad at least 20% annually.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have ability to sell and close deals.
- Demonstrate what a good fit customer looks like, what the capabilities and limitations are of our clients services, and manage customer expectations to them.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both formally and informally amongst all departments, prospective clients and current clients.
- Strong web-based demo skills.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to build relationships within the industry and leverage those relationships to build pipeline.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Motivated, self-directed and adapts to change.
- Ability to embrace and learn new products quickly.
- Feels energized being around other people.
- Work with team members to create an environment of positive thinking, team work and collaboration.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years in software or technology sales experience.
- BS or MS degree in any discipline.
- Must be personable with clients and be an outgoing communicator.
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management system, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Cold calling experience.
- Ability to present products and services at tradeshows, speaking engagements, during demonstrations and webinars.
Position is starting at $55,000 annually plus commission.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Integrated Staffing Corporation is a full service staffing company with locations in Saratoga Springs, NY, Albany, NY and Glens Falls, NY....