Our firm is seeking a Senior Accountant with a high level of initiative for an ongoing project.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to;
- Assist senior management in preparing timely and accurate financial information including, but not limited to financial statements, general ledgers, journal entries, supporting work papers and management reports.
- Performing accounting activities to maintain complete, accurate, and timely financial statements and reports.
- Investigate, research and respond to inquiries coming from different business lines
- Assist senior management in recording and maintaining accurate transactional entries and reconciliations on an ongoing monthly basis
- Monitoring and ensuring the integrity of banking and cash management activities through reviewing and providing support as needed.
The right candidate will possess:
- A four year degree in Accounting
- 5-8 years of accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of GAAP Accounting
- Verifiable experience with both Excel and mid to large market ERP systems
- Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication skills, and problem solving skills.
Interested and qualified parties should reply with their cover letter and resume in an MS Word Document.
NumberWorks is an affiliate of Salo LLC.
Salo is the leader in driving business outcomes in finance, accounting and human resources by...