Senior Analyst, Treasury and Credit
MDC Partners, Inc. – New York, NY
As a skilled analytical rockstar, you will be constantly challenged to understand, innovate and improve our cash management and cash flow forecasting activities. Actually, everything to do with cash will fall under your control. With a full understanding and a keen eye focused on controlling risk, you will tighten up the process on receivables, credit and overall department efficiencies. With the VP, Corporate Treasury and CFO at your side, you will play an integral role with:
- Providing financial analysis of working capital flows of the business with a responsibility to accurately forecast and determine best practices for improvement for the overall portfolio.
- Preparing Cash Flow Projections for multiple partner companies.
- Conducting financial analysis and pursues other finance projects as required.
- Performing daily corporate cash management and determines the cash needs for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Establishing new bank accounts and maintains current relationships with banks and the partners and performs transactions to resolve errors or problems.
- Making strategic recommendation to management concerning area of credit and working capital area of improvement and maintains collection guidelines and written policies and procedures.
- Preparing collection reports and AP forecasting by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends and evaluates collection policies and procedures.
- Preparing internal reports for Accounting relating to cash activities and interest.
- Overseeing quarterly bank audits of receivables.
Besides being the best in breed and a financial genius, you should be able to draw upon the following qualifications:
- CTP or CCM preferred.
- Bachelor degree in finance or related field in required.
- Self-starter looking to join a fast-paced organization with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Hyperion and Mediaocean preferred.
- Highly proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- 3 to 7 years related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule and proactive behavior.
MDC is a business transformation organization that utilizes technology, marketing communications, data analytics, and strategic consulting...