The Senior Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support to NYRA end users to train and enable them to utilize computer applications efficiently and effectively to fulfill business objectives. Responsibilities include troubleshooting applications and software for all internal business units, such as Purchasing, Accounting, Payroll, Group Sales, etc. The Sr. Application Support Analyst will also assist in the design, testing, delivery and improvement of in-house software application training programs and related course materials.
- Answer business user requests that require technology related intervention.
- Implement effective problem solving issues and manage appropriate escalation.
- Design and implement in-house support tools to enhance the support functionality.
- Create help manuals for existing and new programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of Four years experience in a technical support role.
- Prior experience providing application support to broad business and technical groups.
- Experience training users on new application features and functionality.
- Proven experience managing and monitoring applications for successful integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivation and capability to work with minimal supervision.
- Leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- Prior knowledge of eone SmartConnect, FRX, Report Writer, ADP, and Docstar is a plus
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains Financials) is a plus
Indeed - 20 months ago