A fun, rapidly growing Pet Food Company is seeking a highly organized and motivated Senior Brand Manager to manage all marketing and branding efforts for the marketing and sales teams. Candidate will be goal oriented, self-motivated and be the driving factor for the company’s marketing campaigns.
1. Lead and manage internal cross-functional teams to develop marketing strategies to support product launches.
2. Lead all brand initiatives.
3. Plan advertising campaigns and track ROI.
4. Assist in budgeting.
5. Oversee creation and maintenance of all marketing materials, collateral etc.
6. Initiate and execute packaging changes for brand.
7. Represent the company through PR efforts and outreach programs.
8. Manage all promotions and brand campaigns.
9. Assist in overseeing graphic art department.
10. Assist in overseeing international marketing division.
11. Provide insight and support to sales teams.
12. Oversee all trade show coordination and logistics for all divisions.
13. Report and show results for each project initiative.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Strong leadership, managerial presence, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Team player and flexible
- Able to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Proven time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, esp. with upper management
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to innovate
- Strong analytical skills, with an eye towards results
- Interest in general management
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Bachelors' degree is required
- 7 + years of experience in consumer products
- Experience as a manager is a must
- Proficient in various software programs: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Internet. Knowledge of Adobe CS6 including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro a must.
Details of Position:
- 40 hour min. work week is required in office, as this is a salary position
- Medical benefits, vacation, 401K and sick/personal days after introductory period is available
- Responsible to Director of Marketing
Based in Burbank, California, Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Pet Foods® was founded in 1989 with the philosophy of providing pets and...