BCM Global Tech has a great contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with one of our clients in Denver Colorado.
The duration of this contract is for 6 months with the possiblity of extending.
We need someone who is very serious about this opportunity. Please be honest and let us know if you can not start right away or if there is something that would prevent you from taking this opportunity.
Translate business requirements into functional specifications.
Use standardized tools for preparing reports, streamlining business process, and for explaining and documenting project plans and processes.
Coordinate project reporting and tracking through standardized tools and provides assistance to the project managers, development managers, and technical teams.
Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent relationship building and management skills, strong orientation toward collaboration and communication, ability to earn trust and respect from a challenging customer base.
- Demonstrated understanding of application design, development, testing, integration and support.
- Ability to work with peer organizations to translate IT processes (e.g., System Development Life Cycle, Governance, etc.) and tool strategies (e.g., project management, collaboration, knowledge warehouse, etc.) to support the day-to-day work efforts of the individual departments, driving towards greater efficiencies and higher quality deliverables.
- Familiarity with a variety of software development methodologies such as agile, waterfall, spiral, etc., and a strong understanding of the suitability of these methodologies for certain development environments and types of applications.
- Proven ability to operate, deliver, and succeed with a geographically dispersed customer base and technical partners.
Work Experience: 10+ years of experience as a business analyst; or relevant experience in an IT service delivery role
Education/Training: Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in business, information technology, computer science, or related fields. Relevant Business Analyst or IT coursework and work experience
- Job Type: Contract to hire
- Duration: 6+ months (possible extend)
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: 45.00 to 50.00 per Hour
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...