Rain (mediarain.com) is a digital agency located in American Fork, UT. We specialize in mobile and web software experiences. We play with brands and other agencies all over the world, but we're Utah-grown and home-town friendly. Developers are drawn to our perfect score of 12 on the “Joel Test” (look it up). We have passion for awesome software, beautiful creative and innovative ideas. But we have passion for living, too. If you want to work in the mountains of the West, doing what you love, and still have time to love the mountains, the desert, your family or the open road, let it Rain.
Senior designer will establish new campaigns and concepts, reviewing with the Creative Director. They will also work with the Creative Director producing various layouts, designs and treatments within the established branding and campaigns. The Senior designer will produce for websites, web applications, smart phone UI (primarily iOS and Android) as well as Pad devices, traditional print and identity work. This position requires proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Experience in AfterEffects, Flash and 3D software such as Cinema 4D or Maya is an advantage.
- Work with Creative Director to concept new designs and iterate on existing branding.
- Take critique and suggestions and implement accordingly
- Follow or create design brief and brand identity standards
- Share ideas, expand on vision of the Creative Director when appropriate
- Estimate your hours on specific tasks or projects
- Record hours and tasks daily within Project Portal
- Prepare and optimize graphics for implementation by developers
- Preferable design degree or diploma
- Excellent layout and typography skills
- Solid understanding and experience in UX fundamentals and approach for Web, SmartPhone and Pad devices.
- Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign proficiency
- Flash, After Effects, Cinema 4D, or Maya experience helpful
- Strong portfolio and work examples
- Written comprehension skills
- Strong Communication and Client Skills
Health, dental insurance
Yearly company retreat or other reward
IP ownership/creation opportunities
15 days PTO / year
Additional week of PTO end of December if sales goals are met
Indeed - 12 months ago