How would you like to work for a company that appreciates values such as openness, creativity, and diversity? Imagine yourself working in a collaborative environment alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. Does this sound exciting? Our outstanding corporate culture is one of the reasons why Aristocrat Technologies Inc was nominated in Las Vegas as a great place to work!
Aristocrat has a fantastic opportunity as a Senior HR Generalist to join our newly restructured HR Team.
The Senior HR Generalist position is responsible for providing efficient and effective Human Resources support to the Directors of Human Resources and assigned business unit client groups. The primary purpose of this role is to partner with the business in the execution of HR activities and programs to achieve business goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to serve as the subject matter expert to provide high level consultancy services to designated business units across a wide range of HR programs, including competency development, talent management, succession planning, employee relations, and team development.
- Foster a positive, high performance culture within allocated business units by working with line managers to embed Performance Management activities and equipping them with tools and skills to effectively deliver feedback and deal with all performance issues including both high performance and poor performance.
- Work with the Recruitment Centre of Excellence by participation in recruitment, selection, and termination processes for employees within the allocated business units. Conduct behavioral interviews to ensure cultural fit, as needed.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Global HR programs, policies and procedures as determined by Corporate and lead departmental projects where appropriate. Create, edit and/or draft recommendations of change on Regional policies and procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on day-to-day human resource activities for allocated business units.
- Work closely with the VP & Director of Human Resources to drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of any organizational change including, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the business unit in order to improve business efficiency and people management.
- Work with leaders in the allocated business unit/s to ensure activities comply with relevant policies and procedures, federal/state law, and ethical standards. Offer alternative solutions to achieve desired outcome based upon current trends and benchmarking.
- Proactively engage with employees, line managers and vendors, where applicable, on all employment-related issues. Conduct investigations arriving at logical and timely resolution.
- In conjunction with the Director of Human Resources drive and implement Change Management programs within the allocated divisions, and actively work with business unit management to differentiate line / HR responsibilities and to devolve core HR activities to line management.
- Ensure administrative activities are performed efficiently and accurately by working collaboratively with the HR Administrative Shared Service to meet agreed service levels.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Requires a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant Human Resources experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills a plus, but not required
Skills, knowledge and qualifications:
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of current human resource management issues, trends, and industry best practices and developments.
- Demonstrates sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple activities to deadline.
- Demonstrates well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to listen, coach, influence and negotiate with all levels of management without having formal authority.
- Ability to work in a change environment either independently and or as part of an established HR team.
- Previous experience working with an ATS and HRIS (PeopleSoft preferred) including report creation, analysis and management.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Aristocrat is a cutting edge leader in the gaming industry. We provide gaming products and solutions to over 90 countries and more than 200 jurisdictions around the world.
We offer great benefits and industry competitive salary packages, including a generous relocation for select positions. If working for a forward thinking company that celebrates individualism, innovation and a creative culture sounds exciting, then Aristocrat is the place for you! We would like to invite you to visit us at www.aristocratcareers.com and launch your career today!
Indeed - 2 years ago
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...