BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for a Senior Integration Developer/Architect with one of our clients in Golden, CO
The duration of the contract is 6 months with the possibility of extending.
- The developer/integration architect is responsible for design and implementation of enterprise-wide application integration efforts in support of the project.
- Using .Net/C# and SQL Server technologies, the developer will work with users and team resources to build application integrations in a publish and subscribe environment.
- The project is focused on accelerating the progress of personalized learning by creating a set of shared technology services than can be used across organizations rather than duplicating efforts to develop similar data infrastructures.
- Strong ASP.Net., C# and SQL skills are required.
- Ability and solid understanding of SQL Server database design, architecture and structures are required.
- DST, SSIS as well as SSRS are a plus as well as MVC and WCF, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written are required.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6+ months, possibility of extending.
- Location: Golden, CO
- Pay Rate: Hourly
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in USA - Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD document), rate, and references