Fixya, the web's largest product support community online, is hiring a Senior Manager/ Director of Programmatic Ad Operations superstar. This role will be responsible for managing Fixya’s ad operations, including its growing network of remnant ad networks and RTB exchanges. This person will be focused on increasing yield and monetization across Fixya’s full range of demand providers and clients. He/ she will serve as primary contact for day-to-day campaign operational issues to ensure all advertiser goals are met and delivered. As a key leader in the sales organization, he/she will be able to directly impact and grow revenues.
- Manage and implement online ad campaigns and sponsorships across multiple delivery formats – display, mobile, video and text
- Manage RTB networks and other demand partners. Launch programmatic ad deals across multiple platforms.
- Schedule, test and launch 3rd party ad tags including rich media, flash, gif/jpg and text. Ensure creative complies with ad specs
- Monitor campaign performance, discrepancies and troubleshoot delivery issues
- Optimize ad placements and sponsorships to meet or exceed client goals. Maintain and communicate technical specs to sales, clients and agencies. Work with external partner contacts to resolve any campaign technical issues
- Help grow US and International demand sources, identifying key ad networks that specialize in specific worldwide regions, as well as categories and/or audience segments.
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our clients, media partners, 3rd party vendors, sales, business development, finance and other teams to ensure operations are transparent and campaign objectives are satisfied
- Provide ongoing solutions and day-to-day management to increase monetization across mobile and tablet devices, working with specialized networks
- Submit final billing reports to finance and provide campaign recaps for advertisers
- Coordinate forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within sales
- Identifies and improves sales process workflows. Facilitates continuous process improvement based on changes to platforms and feature request improvements
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 2-3 years of ad operations and management experience at a consumer Internet company
- Strong experience with scheduling, trafficking and managing campaigns in DFP Premium, DFP mobile and RTB platforms
- Significant experience with technical implementation of rich-media and display ads, text ads
- Must have an analytical background with a creative problem-solving mindset
- Firm understanding of campaign setup, trafficking and campaign optimization workflows
- Microsoft Excel is your best friend. Ability to create charts and graphs based on data analysis
- Experience with behavioral targeting, retargeting, AdSense, AdXchange, comScore and programmatic sales
- Strong customer service skills and experience proactively reaching out to client contacts as needed
- Proven ability to solve technical issues regarding ad trafficking and campaign management
- Must be a team player and enjoys a fast-paced problem solving environment
- Must be capable of meeting aggressive deadlines with competing demand
- BA/BS college degree with strong references
About the Company:
Fixya is the world's largest product support community website online. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, Fixya provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product, before and after the purchase. From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. Fixya is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information, whether it's a vitamin, a smart phone, or even a box of cereal. Fixya is profitable and fast growing company.
Indeed - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fixya is the world's largest product support community website online. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips...