MANAGER – FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS
At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will lead the FP&A Department and will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The direct reports to this role include one financial analyst and a Business Analytics team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Effectively manage people, information and provide critical insight into the business on a day to day basis.
- Work with functional departments to analyze the financial information used to produce forecasts of business.
- Develop pricing models and gross margin analysis of software products / service SKUs.
- Ability to analyze complex data in a data warehouse environment and provide insight and trending information to the Senior management team.
- Prepare board level financial presentations for CFO
- Manage business analytics team
- Work with Controller / CFO on a daily basis
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 7+ years business related experience.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within a consolidation software system
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field. MBA a plus.
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS POSITION USING OUR CAREER WEBSITE:
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.