Avalon Consulting, LLC implements enterprise Web, Search, Big Data, and Learning solutions. We are the trusted partner to over one hundred clients, primarily Global 2000 companies, public agencies, and institutions of higher learning. Avalon partners with award-winning vendors and is known for providing a superior customer experience through a combination of business acumen, intellectual curiosity, and a collaborative work style.
Currently we are searching for an experienced .NET Developer to join our rapidly-growing Washington DC office, located in Vienna VA. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for developing and delivering front end custom web applications for our corporate and government clients to help make accessing information easier on the Internet and thru mobile devices!
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to stay hands on in the latest technologies and be part of a collaborative team with a strong local and national reputation.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Work with our public and commercial clients to develop .NET web applications
- Mentor others on the latest .NET development methods and techniques
- Research new technologies and approaches to address future client needs.
Required Skills and Tools
- Experience developing applications with ASP.NET MVC, C# and ASP.NET webforms
- VB.NET skills are highly desirable, but not required.
- Experience working with web content management systems or search tools is highly desired, but not required
Experience and Capabilities
- 5 or more years’ experience with .NET Development
- 5 years’ experience developing web applications
- Flexibility to work at client site when needed
We offer market-competitive compensation, aggressive performance incentives, and a full benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, and life insurance …And of course holidays & vacation time!
Apply now to explore our opportunities!
For more information about us, visit www.avalonconsult.com
Avalon Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.