If you are a Senior .Net Developer, please read on!
Headquartered in sunny Orange County, California, we've built a long-standing reputation for over decade in the mobile workforce management. Long before everyone had an iPad, FieldConnect was delivering mobile workforce solutions to multi-national Fortune 1000 companies.
FieldConnect is a rapidly growing company, with a stable customer base, great culture and exciting career opportunities. Thousands of employees around the world use FieldConnect mobile workforce solutions every day.
Great developers matter to FieldConnect. Working somewhere that understands that great developers matter should be your priority. We don’t employ just anyone, but if you love cutting edge technology, a thriving environment and good work environment, please read on!
We sell mobile solutions connected to ERP systems around the world. Our company culture is truly one of a kind and something that we are continually proud of. Right now we are looking for a senior .Net Developer, ideally with experience creating applications connected to ERP systems.
What's in it for you:
- Paid time off including Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Great company culture
What you'll be doing (in a nutshell):
- Design and development of mobile solutions for ERP systems
- Creating really interesting products
- Mentoring others
What you need for this position:
- 5+ concurrent years as a senior level C# ASP .NET developer.
- Expert level skills in ASP .NET 3.5, 4.0 using C#.
- Strong skills in SQL database development.
- Strong skills in web service technologies including WCF.
- Experience with .NET desktop application development and Windows Services is a plus.
- Optimization for mobile devices is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision and who delivers fast results.
- Experienced in problem solving, and able to follow a methodical implementation process.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Extra credit for the following:
- Recent MS certification in application development is a plus.
- Experience integrating with MS Dynamics or other ERP products is a plus.
So, if you are an senior .net developer with experience, please apply today!