Senior Web Developer (Bethesda, MD)
Five Stones Research Corporation – Washington, DC
Senior Web Developer Overview
Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain a US Secret Clearance
Candidate must demonstrated technical excellence in challenging, technologically complex team environments while maintaining a sense of urgency for stakeholder satisfaction and performance. This person must be able to contribute critical technical recommendations and provide supporting rational for any recommended actions. Candidate is expected to report to work clean, dressed professionally and be readily available to meet the customer’s requirements as tasked.
Senior Web Developer Objective
- To fully support customer mission focus and to provide support of identified systems and supporting documentation.
- Build and maintaining custom web applications in a .Net environment.
- Fulfill all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle to include:
- Gathering and interpreting requirements from end-user clients
- Architect, develop and maintain front and back end of applications.
- Perform testing and troubleshoot issues.
- Perform updates and debug applications already in place.
- Manage permissions and site access for MS SharePoint.
- 4+ years of Object Oriented Programming (preferably in web applications)
- 2+ years of C#/VB applications development in a .Net Environment
- 2+ years of database scripting using Transact SQL
- Knowledge of basic site administration and content management in MS SharePoint
- Ability to create reports using Crystal Reports.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain a US Secret Clearance
- Experience in web application branding and site design.
- Application/Database server management (IIS6/7 and SQL Server)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Custom SharePoint development using SharePoint Designer
- Experience with third-party tools such as Telerik and DevExpress
- Adobe LiveCycle
- Experience or ability in mobile development
We do not offer relocation assistance.
Five Stones Research Corporation (5SRC) is a SBA certified 8(a), Woman‐Owned, Native American, Small Disadvantaged Business...