Responsible for developing test plans, Design and Execution of test cases for various online and social games and related products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a member of Software Integration Test (SIT) group that will be involved in testing various games designed and developed by D&D Games.
- Works with SIT team leads and Director of SIT in preparing Test plans, and execution of test plans.
- Designs and executes test cases and conducts product requirements analysis.
- Automates and maintains the test cases using the standards recommended by Test Management team so that test scripts will be reused across test cycles for a family of games Works closely with Online and Social Game development team that includes Game designers, Artists, Software development engineers to resolve issues found during execution of SIT test cycles
- Troubleshoots and debugs the code to find the root cause of the issues and provide detailed information to the development team.
- Modifies game code to trigger features as required by testing objectives to achieve desired test coverage.
- Modifies game code to collect memory metrics, core dumps etc. using the tools and frameworks provided by Platform and/or game development teams.
- Follows guidelines set by SIT management to plan, execute tests to support business.
- Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
- Mentors new or junior level test engineers with the processes, games setup, and understanding of overall testing objectives set for SIT team.
- Communicate effectively with Development and CVL teams throughout the testing phase of the assigned game(s) and takes ownership of the game’s testing aspects until game is thoroughly tested and submitted to CVL for further processing.
- Identifies the areas to automate the test cases and documents the test cases.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or its equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of experience in software test engineering.
- Tech certifications (A+, MCSE, etc.) may be considered, but are not required
- Experience with OOA/D methodologies required.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and execution of testing activities for online games and/or casino gaming products.
- Demonstrated experience in debugging and troubleshooting Flash/ActionScript, Flex and Java for online products.
- Demonstrated experience in using Source control systems particularly Subversion in both Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience with network programming optimization of web desired but not required.
- Basic knowledge of CSS, PHP, AJAX, SIP, Asterisk, Linux a plus
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies will be a plus.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry will be a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- The role will be based at Aristocrat’s corporate location in Las Vegas, NV.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation package may be offered for qualified candidates
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...