The role of the Senior Programmer is to develop, maintain and update assigned projects in a timely and efficient manner. Responsible for moving the software from a server based product to a browser based product. This position is a full time salaried position.
- Develop, maintain and update data software, lab interfaces, accounting interfaces, internal Call Audit, Email Audit, PatReg (Web Registration) and other client Utilities as assigned.
- Create custom client applications.
- Document all progress, issues and resolution within proprietary software, according to company policies, which include documenting all conversations and e-mails.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion within appropriate timeline.
- Demonstrate flexibility during times of change and ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Adept at independently conducting program research and understanding when escalation to a manager or other programmer is appropriate.
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies independently and with training.
- Mid to senior level Delphi Programmer (5 Years and up industry experience)
- Minimum 3 Years Experience with Delphi
- Experience with Delphi 2007 or higher
- Knowledge of HTML,XML,DOS,SQL commands, database concepts, object oriented concepts
- Experience with SOAP, socket communications, C++, C#, Delphi RAD Studio, HL7, DICOM a plus
- Must be able to read other programmers code and modify/debug existing applications
- 4 year degree in computer science
Medical equipment interface programming experience is required.
Indeed - 2 years ago