Planet Payment, Inc, a leading international payment and data processor, provides internationally focused banks and their merchants with innovative solutions that enable them to accept, process and reconcile payments, anytime, anywhere and in any currency.
Headquartered in Long Beach, New York, our global commercial centers include Beijing, Bermuda, Delaware (New Castle), Dubai, Georgia (Alpharetta), Hong Kong, Hawaii (Honolulu), Ireland (Dublin), London, Mexico (Mexico City), Shanghai, Singapore and Toronto.
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer in our Long Beach, NY office.
Manage, define and develop test plans, test cases and test data for a set of internally developed payment processing applications. Interact with developers, production support personnel, business representatives, and customers.
- Create all the necessary test data as outlined in the test plan documents, track and communicate test results, analyses, and unresolved problems
- Manage communications with the developers
- Document the test results after every test run
- Maintain the quality assurance environments
- Manage and use the team bug tracking tool
- Provide first level support to internal customers
- Oversee work of other QA team members
- Four year degree from an accredited university with a degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical field
- 4+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance testing
- 2+ years in a QA lead role (Preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in either Perl OR Unix Shell Scripting
- 3+ years’ developing and troubleshooting SQL queries
- Working knowledge of XML
- Ability to develop and execute test plans for Java based backend applications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work as a team in a fast paced software development environment
- Working knowledge of Windows XP/7/2003/2008 operating systems, and MS Office suite
- Show curiosity for new technologies and ability to learn and implement them as they come along
- Fast-paced, and holds a high level of responsibility to ensure timelines are met accordingly.
This key opportunity has excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, ongoing professional development, and an INCREDIBLY bright future within a growing, global organization. Please send your resume today WITH your salary requirements for immediate attention. EOE.