Senior Quality Assurance Technician 2nd Shift
Assists Quality Assurance Management in the maintenance and improvement of overall product quality and safety. Assures the effective completion and documentation of Quality Assurance responsibilities. Provides leadership and daily direction for Quality Assurance Technicians
- Performs daily review of HACCP, SSOP, and other QA related records to assure conformance to requirements.
- Observes production activities to assure consistency and conformance to standards, as well as providing improvement suggestions.
- Assures the effective completion and documentation of non-daily and scheduled projects as required.
- Takes action when non-conformances are noted, including placing products on hold, coordinating product evaluations, disposition of products and assuring proper documentation.
- Provides leadership and daily direction for shift Quality Assurance Technicians.
- Assists Quality Management with verification and validation by designing the studies, interpreting data and finalizing reports.
- Maintain auditing program of finished goods and by conducting testing/inspections and collecting data.
- Must be able to interpret testing data in correlation with production specification and make decisions based off this information.
- Maintain finished product ON HOLD database and disposition product.
- Coordinate the assignment and completion of daily and other than daily Quality Assurance tasks.
- Act as liaison for regulatory (USDA /FDA) inspectors.
Candidate will be detailed oriented with above average organizational skills.
Self-motivated, confident, energetic and possess the ability to work in a
fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Strong computer skills. Must be capable of obtaining HACCP certification within six months of hire.
Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3+ years related quality assurance experience.
Indeed - 14 months ago