We are seeking a SAS Statistical Programmer who will be responsible for producing analysis from user requirements as well as various ad-hoc support requests. In addition, the successful candidate will provide leadership for other programmers/statisticians and help develop generic code to be re-used for multiple projects. A life sciences focus is a plus, but not essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop data listings, summaries, and graphs for statistical analysis and/or report writing under the direction of a statistician.
- Review data to verify integrity and consistency for completeness, accuracy and suitability, including data adherence to protocol, data coding integrity, reliability of collection and interpretation.
- Combine data from multiple sources (including Excel) and reformat to produce analysis datasets.
- Create SAS programs according to requirements specifications and following SOPs to produce accurate and timely results.
- Utilize and understand current in-house SAS programs.
- Maintain organized, complete and up-to-date study documentation, testing and validation/quality control documents and programs in compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- Perform peer reviews which include reviewing code, confirming accuracy of results, conforming to company style guidelines.
- Develop programs or code to be used for multiple studies or multiple functions
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Masters Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant applied sciences.
- Experience supporting analysis in a medical device, clinical and/or laboratory environment is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of the Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute’s (CLSI, formerly NCCLS) guidelines.
- Experience supporting the development of study protocols is a plus.
- Experience with software development lifecycle processes (i.e. requirements, design, testing, validation)
- At least two years of experience in SAS is required; including SAS macros, arrays, SQL, SAS/STAT, and SAS/Graph.
- Candidate should demonstrate good organizational and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and SAS ODS to produce output in different output (.rtf, .html) a plus.
Indeed - 13 months ago