ABOUT NORTHPOINT® DIGITAL
WE LEAD WITH EXPERIENCE
We focus on delivering scalable content and community solutions to organizations that drive revenue through online initiatives. Our clients' specific needs and business goals drive our solutions. We focus on business outcomes and take a technology-agnostic approach to delivering solutions.
NorthPoint® Digital is looking for Senior Sitecore professionals who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences and wowing customers.
If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use websites, you have no better place to work than here.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience with Content Management Solutions in high-traffic public domains with a proven track record of sound code design, reuse, and maintenance.
- End-to-end knowledge of the content management and web application space, including performance, scalability, design and tuning for cloud and physical server environments and data migration.
- Expertise in general system administration in both Windows and Unix/Linux environments, database administration and tuning, and web server configuration.
- Provide senior level analysis, architecture, design and development skills
- Function as Sr. Technical resource and work with minimal supervision and guarantee the technical delivery of all work you and your team are directly involved in
- C# a must, .NET 4.0 minimum (4.5 a plus), ASP.NET 4, IIS 7, SQL 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010 (2012 a plus)
- Familiarity with Gang of Four design patterns| Source Code Control (SCC) DVCS experience (Git, Github) and familiarity with Agile Development (SCRUM a plus)
Nice to have:
- MVC & MS AppFabric
- Content Management: Sitecore, Ektron, Umbraco, DotNetNuke
- Familiarity with POSA Enterprise Design Patterns, Continuous Integration Experience
- Cloud: EC2, Azure, OpenStack (OpenShift), Heroku, Google App Engine
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS:
Annual compensation, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long and Short Term Disability, 401K Plan with Company Match, Flexible Spending Account, Public Transportation Incentives, Company Paid Training Programs.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR STAFFING RECRUITERS
Job seekers who are seeking great opportunities and challenging projects apply now.
No remote opportunities available.
Indeed - 16 months ago