Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore and London. As of March 31, 2013, the firm managed approximately US$57 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad.
This position has design, development and maintenance responsibility for the software programs and processes associated with our core business environments. This would include support for a broad range of applications such as research, accounting, performance measurement, and client reporting, among others. The position provides exposure to many business units in a dynamic investment management firm. The role requires some direct interaction with end users and excellent analytical and communication skills. The Senior Software Engineer reports to the Development Team Leader and is a member of the Information Technology team.
- Work on an engineering team to design and develop applications to support the business units
- Assume responsibility for the design and ongoing maintenance of numerous core business applications leveraging C#, Python, and other integrated technologies
- Work collaboratively within IT and various business units across the firm
- Maintain, enhance, and develop new stored procedures within MS SQL Server
- Design and support reports and reporting processes
- Partner with various teams to research, resolve, and document production issues.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills
- Solid knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices
- Strong working knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, and the .NET Framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork and consensus building skills
- Experience in a financial services environment a plus
- Strong SQL skills (MS SQL Server) a plus
- Python experience a plus
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore and...