- Complete journal entries and account reconciliations with appropriate supporting documentation within the designated timeframe.
- Ensure timely preparation and analysis of financial statements and departmental reports to include service center P&Ls.
- Perform ad hoc reporting in response to internal customer requests.
- Update data in financial system per designated schedule
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package.
- Provide suggestions for cost savings and improving efficiency.
- Generate miscellaneous intercompany invoices to recover expenses; create and distribute ICR’s (Intercompany Receivable Reports) accordingly and within designated timeframe.
- Oversee the process of maintaining current customer tax exempt certificates and ensure sales tax debits/credits are adjusted accordingly.
- Oversee timely renewal of business licenses and filing of property taxes while ensuring the data is maintained in appropriate database.
- Initiate wire transfers as necessary and with approval of Finance Management.
- Assist with physical inventory at the company’s warehouse location.
- Provide on-going senior level support to leverage Accounting Manager.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years related accounting experience.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline (CPA is a plus)
- Superior computer skills; proficiency with MS Office to include an advanced skill set with Excel (solid experience with vlookups, pivot tables and formulas required).
- Demonstrated experience with ERP system.
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports or other report writing tools strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen along with solid quantitative aptitude and analysis skills.
- Ability to research and resolve problems with minimal supervision; provide solutions accordingly.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while maintaining high level of detail.
- Must be able to streamline work and maximize efficiencies.
- Must be available to work additional hours to ensure business needs are met (i.e. end close).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and drive long periods of time.
- The employee must have use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; speak and hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ArjoHuntleigh USA (www.arjo.com/usah/), a member of The Getinge Group (www.getinge.com), a $3.6 billion global medical device company,...