Ross Lane & Company, LLC is an established certified public accounting firm located in North Atlanta. We are currently looking for a senior tax accountant.
Ross Lane serves a variety of clients around metropolitan Atlanta, most of which are closely held corporations or partnerships with highly compensated owners. The firm's staff of approximately 20 personnel provides traditional audit, accounting and tax compliance services as well as a broad range of consulting services to both the businesses and its owners. Because our staff functions in all areas, this means our professionals have the opportunity to gain a wide range of valuable experience and to advance within the Firm.
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, partnership, and estate/trust tax returns
- Conduct tax research
- Provide tax planning strategies for clients
- Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns on tax processes
- 4 - 5 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Strong technical knowledge in individual, corporation, partnership, estate and trust and multi-state taxation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Working knowledge of tax research and compliance software
- Experience with CCH ProSystems fx is a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and Advanced Degree in Tax required
- Must be a CPA