A Senior UI Developer is a client-side developer who designs, implements and supports the integrated development for all Web-based application projects. Their primary areas of focus are client-side development as well as the integration between the server-side and client-side of J2EE applications. Senior UI Developers are also expected to guide the frameworks, direction, design and interaction models for the overall suite of systems. They work closely with Technical Leads, Architects, other Software Engineers, and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
· Participates in the full SDLC/Agile cycle engagements, including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
· Owns the design and interaction models of the applications.
· Collaborating with Architects and other Software Engineering resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
· Works with Systems Analyst and Technical Lead to get tasks and assignments.
· Delivering project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality.
· Minimum 3-5 years of hands on full cycle Web Development/UI/ Front end development experience.
· Experience with MVC web applications, Java, JSP, Spring/Tiles, XML, Xpath and with J2EE application servers (WebSphere), Maven build system knowledge are highly preferred.
· Ensure that the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance .
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience.
· Able to effectively communicate across teams and stakeholders.
· Demonstrable ability to deliver projects on time, with high quality, and within budget.
· Experience in a consulting, global delivery model environment (onsite-offshore) is preferred.
· Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-service and global delivery model environment.
· Mobile Experience is added advantage.
Indeed - 8 months ago