ArcheMedX (www.archemedx.com) is searching for an experienced user experience architect and front-end engineer to inspire the design and workflow for a cutting edge interactive learning and real-time assessment product.
The ideal candidate is ready to take ownership of user experience and front-end development. You are a creative thinker and visionary who wants to design the ideal e-learning delivery and assessment user experience. With more than 7 years of user experience design and development, you are poised for a leadership role and ready to make a significant impact.
While we offer a dynamic working environment at our new offices in Charlottesville, telecommuting opportunities are also available for the right candidates. So if you are driven and looking for an inspirational opportunity, then consider joining an engineering team that is building the next big thing in EdTech and Healthcare.
- Lead the architecture, design and implementation of elegant UX designs to meet customer needs and business requirements
- Manage timely and quality delivery of projects in a highly agile and distributed team environment
- Contribute thoughtful designs and scalable software artifacts that are easy to understand and simple to maintain
- Collaborate during design sessions, code reviews, paired programming and other team activities
- Coach and mentor other team members, and be willing to be coached and mentored
- Research and adopt leading edge technology tools and frameworks
- Demonstrated expertise (7+ yrs) building elegant web applications
- Knowledge of user centered design and the entire web front-end technology stack
- Experience with visual design tools, e.g. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Exposure to Agile development processes
- Team player and solid communicator
- Front-end framework experiences (CoffeeScript, Sass, MVC) strongly preferred
- Ruby and RoR experiences are a plus but not required
ArcheMedX is a rapidly growing healthcare informatics and e-learning technology company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Our mission is...