The SEO Manager will be responsible for overseeing and expanding current AnchorFree’s SEO activities with goal to increase company’s websites traffic, optimize conversions and increase installations of Hotspot Shield software. This role will ensure the proper development, delivery, and execution of the best search engine optimization practices on-site and off-site, and regular reporting. Since Hotspot Shield is very specific products with user base fragmented to various regions the candidate needs to have very innovative approach to SEO. This role requires strong understanding of technology and ability to write on this topic. The goals will require attention to detail, analytical thinking, understanding of metrics, and interaction between marketing and engineering. The position will report to our VP of marketing and will be based at our Mountain View, CA offices.
- Develop new and improve existing SEO practices to speed up non-branded search acquisitions
- Manage and develop content, website architecture, backlinks etc.
- Develop and implement inbound marketing strategies
- Manage multilingual SEO solutions (Content, Metas, URL Structure, etc.)
- Monitor competitive landscape, learning and implementing the best SEO practices in the industry
- Develop new and/or utilize existing reporting procedures to adequately measure program results
- Manage external agency (or agencies)
- On-site and off-site link optimization
- Experience with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Improve and use Google + and YouTube to benefit SEO
- Cooperate with social media department to benefit SEO from SM
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good knowledge and prior experience with GA tracking codes implementation
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or other technologies
- Experience with Content Management Systems and understand the issues they create for search
- Content creation as it relates to writing for search
- Experience integrating SEO into other marketing / advertising (paid search)
- Practical experience with multi-language SEO
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Expert level knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithms
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude, ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proficiency with MS Office and analytical tools
- Highly detail-oriented
Applicants without cover letter will not be considered.
AnchorFree enables users to browse the web on desktop and mobile devices, with privacy and security through our Hotspot...