iMarket Solutions, web development, search engine optimization, and online marketing company, www.imarketsolutions.com, is looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for on-page optimization duties including content editing, keyword research, blog optimization, internal linking, inbound link building, meta tag creation, analyzing performance metrics, and other SEO techniques.
We want a talented SEO specialist who knows and stays on top of latest white hat SEO techniques, a fast learner, and a team player. We want someone who can bring their knowledge of SEO to constantly improve organic search efforts for our clients’ sites.
If you have a passion for SEO, keep reading!
- On page optimization and content editing including call-to-action statements, headlines, meta tags, page titles, alt tags, and description
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation into content and other aspects of websites
- Blog writing, editing and optimization.
- Internal link building
- External (inbound) link building. Creating relationships with our clients’ local partners, guest blogging opportunities, and other free and white hat inbound link pursuits.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and news for the HVAC / Plumbing and Search industries
- Analyze ranking reports and analytics data to make recommendations and take actions to optimize client sites.
- Perform website evaluations to identify areas of improvement and potential issues. SEO Specialist would make recommendations and implement them on sites as needed.
- Create calls to action to drive more conversions on client sites.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Min. 3 years of search engine optimization experience
- Advanced experience with SEO guidelines, analysis, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, ranking factors
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Track record managing SEO for hundreds of keywords
- Can be relied on to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the HVAC and plumbing contractors’ industries is a plus
- BA/BS in English, Communications, Marketing or related field is a plus