Server Administrator (Escondido, CA)
CHMB, located in San Diego, is one of Inc.'s 5000 best run, fastest-growing private companies, providing technology and revenue cycle services to the healthcare industry. We are looking for the right individual to join our IT team to assist with the setup and maintenance of Windows servers and the various applications that our customers use on a daily basis. (Experience with Allscripts Enterprise EHR is a big plus.) This position will be located in our Escondido office and will report to the IT Manager.
The successful candidate will find opportunities for growth within the organization as well as professional career development.
- Provide tier 2 and 3 support to internal and external customers. This will occasionally require travel in San Diego county as well as a rare trip to the LA area.
- Day to day hardware (physical and virtual server) and software support of the Windows/Intel and environment including break/fix, performance troubleshooting, and supporting application troubleshooting.
- Performing systems administration of servers and enterprise applications.
- File system management.
- Account management.
- Install new software, utilities, and monitoring tools as required. Resolve system problems; apply patch releases and security enhancements as required.
- Systems monitoring, systems diagnosis, systems configuration.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related hands-on technical experience in Windows 2003, 2008 or 2008 R2.
- Experience providing technical support to system users.
- Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, administering and maintaining Windows 2003/2008 servers in a small to medium environment.
- Working experience administering Active Directory user accounts and groups.
- Experience with firewall configuration and IPSEC VPN tunnel setup, preferred Sonicwall experience.
- Knowledge of VM Ware Enviroment.
- OS and network software configuration include management, backup, and disk utilities
- Understanding operating system internals such as process resources, memory management, error logs.
- Working knowledge and experience with the following protocols: SMTP, DNS, HTTP, FTP. Demonstrated skills to troubleshoot and resolve networking issues.
- Experience with SQL 2005 and newer performing software installation, configuration, customization and maintenance jobs .
- Experience with terminal server farm setup and troubleshooting. Windows 2008 R2 and 2003.
- Experience with Exchange 2003.
All applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications consistent with applicable state and federal laws without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religious belief, national origin, marital status, veteran status, medical condition and mental or physical disability. CHMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. No phone calls or Agencies please.
- Location: Escondido, CA
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard