Managed Solution as a trusted Advisor, encompasses a variety of options to partner in assessments, deployment, management, monitoring and troubleshooting of small to large IT infrastructures. Whether you require On-premise, Cloud or Hybrid infrastructures we’ll design the ideal solution to best fit your business model. The partnership doesn’t have to end there; we will continue to deliver quality of up time with on-site support, remote monitoring or an always available help desk.
With our Professional and Managed Services, we will address your most pressing IT needs. Managed Solution is staffed with Certified Technology Experts able to address server sprawl, application delivery, surging network demands, scalability, privacy, security, disaster recovery or virtualization challenges. From the desktop/device to the Data Center — we address your individual needs—with optimized results and cost savings.
Recognized as a Microsoft Gold Systems Integrator and Cloud Accelerator Partner, we deliver solutions to clients in San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles with the latest access to Microsoft technology resources and project deployment programs.
For over a decade, we have delivered award-winning services paired with evolutionary leading business technologies to best assist you in running your business efficiently. Managed Solution removes the worry and ensures the protection and delivery of your services and data regardless when you need it or where you are.
Service Desk Manager
To manage the performance of help desk services, manage the quality of support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved. To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Responsible for ensuring staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
1. Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems received by the help desk. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers.
2. Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers.
3. Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to management in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT. Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed).
4. Managed the onboarding of new clients and oversee client data storage to ensure top quality information needed is available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation.
5. Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information.
- 3 to 5 years of service desk management experience, implementing and managing SLA's & KPI's.
- Knowledge of IT solutions
- Willingness to learn and ability to take direction
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Managed Solution provides benefits such as health, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO pay after 30 days.