Edward Jones is one of the nation’s fastest-growing financial services firms. We currently serve nearly 7 million clients through our network of more than 11,000 branch offices. We are seeking highly motivated, results-oriented individuals as we continue to grow and meet the needs of the long-term individual investor.
Our commitment to providing a workplace that both challenges us and rewards our associates has contributed to our inclusion in FORTUNE magazine’s list of the “100 Best Companies to Work For 2013” in America. The firm ranked No. 8 overall in its 14th appearance on the prestigious list. Edward Jones was the highest ranking financial-services firm.
If you enjoy helping others and believe it is important to consistently provide top-notch service, you may be interested in a position as a Service Specialist.
Service Specialist's are responsible for providing a variety of services to our branch office associates including answering phone and written inquiries related to various topics. The ideal candidate must be comfortable serving as a phone service representative and spending a great deal of time answering phone calls. If you possess customer service experience and are ready for an exciting career in the financial field, this may be a great opportunity for you.
This will be a home based position based in Joplin, MO
- Provide a high level of service to questions from branch office associates via incoming calls and written requests
- Work in partnership with branch associates to create solutions to best serve our clients while taking ownership of complicated situations
- Respond to calls and service requests while meeting both quality and quantity expectations
- Work independently and in partnership with team members to satisfy customer needs
- Provide branch associates with information, friendly support and reliable solutions
- Respond to branch associates while meeting call quality and quantity expectations
- Communicate operational procedures and processes to branch associates
- Understand industry laws and regulations
- Strong service background and a desire to hold a customer-service position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to make appropriate and timely decisions
- Ability to understand and identify risk
- Ability to learn and apply technical information
- Desire to work in a dynamic team environment
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Series 7 and 66 licensing is preferred but not required